SQB Corrugated Paper Challenge
Updated: Apr 15
Are you looking for some fun family time?
· Test your Creativity and Innovation!
· Have some Fun!
· Spend some good quality time together!
Take the SQB Corrugated Paper Challenge!
Here’s the Challenge:
· Find some corrugated and/or all paper products (excluding wood)
· Build something - using your imagination, only corrugated / paper products
· What else can you use - scissor, knife, tape, glue, your hands, your friend’s hands, crayons, markers and paint.
· A MUST! – Project has to be a Two-Generation Project: father/son, mother/daughter, father/ daughter, mother/son, older brother/younger brother, niece/aunt, etc. I think you get the picture.
Three different categories:
1) Structures/Transportation – Buildings, your house, bridges, a car, a airplane etc.
2) Game – something you can play with your family / friends
3) Animal- create your own if you want.
Two age Groups: 10 and under and 11 and over
Judging Criteria: Creativity, Originality, & Appearance
Awards: A $25 gift card to Walmart or Festival Foods will be given to the winning entry in each category and age group. 6 $25 gift cards will be awarded in total.
In Addition, one design will be chosen as the Overall Winner. You will receive a $50 gift card to Walmart or Festival Foods, in addition Small Quantity Boxes will donate $300 in the overall winner’s name to one of the Charities below.
· Area Community Food Pantry of your choice
· Damascus Road https://damascusroadproject.org/damascus-road
Please email at least two pictures or a video of your creative design and a short paragraph of your project, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and in the subject line type SQB Challenge.
Please add your name, age of the individuals who created it.
Also be advised that all pictures we (Small Quantity Boxes) receive may be posted on Facebook and will be the property of Small Quantity Boxes. We will include first names only.
The SQB Challenge starts April 1st. All entries must be submitted by Sunday May 3rd, 2020 before 12 pm central time.
Please email any questions to email@example.com subject line: SQB Challenge?